EDI specialist at SYYNC
As an EDI specialist at SYYNC you are responsible for the digitization of our customers. You are the link between the customers and suppliers of our customers. You coordinate the cooperation in the optimization of processes related to orders (EDI Orders; Supply Chain Management), deliveries (EDI DESADV; Logistics) and EDI invoicing (EDI INVOIC; Goods creditor administration). You ensure optimal communication with EDI suppliers and providers, with regard to (technical) support in various test phases, and production environment.
You like to have an overview of the IT landscape of the customer and you are a spider in the web. You actively work together with process experts, customers and suppliers of our customers. Your job is to provide documentation, make sure the systems are “talking” to each other properly, and actually develop the integrations.
SYYNC customers are provided with ever-increasing amounts of information that needs to be managed properly. Many developments are taking place in this dynamic environment. We are looking for someone who enjoys working on content, but also likes to think along about future-proof solutions under the guise of “the power of simplicity”.
Do you have the following experience
You have experience with EDI integrations with different customers and suppliers, preferably EDI integrations with Infor M3 ERP. The various EDI formats such as EANCOM, EDIFACT, GS1 etc hold no secrets for you. You get a lot of satisfaction from working with the technical content. You have good communication skills and stay in close contact with the customer. You are a team player who regularly seeks connections and contact with other colleagues.
The following knowledge and experience is important here:
- Preferably a bachelor’s degree in a technical direction, e.g. computer or information sciences, computer science, data analysis or equivalent work experience;
- Technical knowledge of:
- At least 4 years of experience as an EDI specialist;
- Integration platforms;
- EDI solutions for ERP (preferably Infor M3);
- XML, JSON and similar message formats;
- Experience with Infor M3 is a big plus;
- Experience with Infor ION/IEC is a big plus;
- Experience with Infor IDM is a big plus
- Excellent communication skills to discuss technical information with non-technical interlocutors;
- You are passionate about using new concepts and technology to work more effectively and efficiently;
- Good “problem-solving” skills and thinking in solutions;
- Dutch and English fluent in word and writing
What does SYYNC offer you
Do you like working at SYYNC?
Then call Roy van Es (+31(0)24-2080086 ). You can also call Roy if you have any questions. Would you rather send your CV right away? This can be sent to email@example.com. Please include the job title you are applying for in the subject line.
Acquisition in response to this ad is NOT appreciated!