Software integration specialist at SYYNC
As an Integration specialist at SYYNC you create the link between departments and software applications by developing and implementing integrations that are used throughout the organization and ensure that our customers work more efficiently. Think of applications in the field of sales, supply chain, purchasing, production, warehouse management, finance, edi, etc. You like to have an overview of the IT landscape of the customer and you are a spider in the web. You actively work together with process experts, application specialists, information specialists and architects at the customer, to unlock business applications and SaaS solutions and thus make the necessary information available within the customer’s organization. Your job is to deliver a technical design, make sure the systems “talk to each other” the right way, and actually develop the integrations.
SYYNC customers are provided with ever-increasing amounts of information that needs to be managed properly. Many developments are taking place in this dynamic environment. We are looking for someone who enjoys working on content, but also likes to think along about future-proof solutions under the guise of “the power of simplicity”.
Do you have the following experience
You have experience with software integrations between enterprise applications. You make the link between the customer’s business processes and how the integrations connect to them. It is important that you can bring technical ideas back to understandable language. You get a lot of satisfaction from working with the technical content and you think along in the architecture of the implementations. You have good communication skills and stay in close contact with the customer. You are a team player who regularly seeks connections and contact with other colleagues.
The following knowledge and experience is important here:
- Preferably a bachelor’s degree in a technical direction, e.g. computer or information sciences, computer science, data analysis or equivalent work experience;
- Technical knowledge of:
- Integration platforms such as Infor ION, Azure Integrations, Mulesoft, Workato, Boomi, Informatica;
- Integration solutions for ERP and cloud applications (preferably Infor M3 / Microsoft Dynamics or similar ERP systems);
- APIs, microservices and web services;
- XML, JSON and similar message formats;
- Knowledge of Java and C# is a big plus;
- Excellent communication skills to discuss technical information with non-technical interlocutors;
- You are passionate about using new concepts and technology to work more effectively and efficiently;
- Good “problem-solving” skills and thinking in solutions;
- Dutch and English fluent in word and writing.
What does SYYNC offer you
Do you like working at SYYNC?
Then call Roy van Es (+31(0)24-2080086 ). You can also call Roy if you have any questions. Would you rather send your CV right away? This can be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please include the job title you are applying for in the subject line.
Acquisition in response to this ad is NOT appreciated!